Pour Over Coffee Gift Box
Enjoy a strong, yet clean cup of coffee with the Melitta Porcelain Pour Over. The #4 Melitta Pour-Over makes 8 to 12 cups of coffee.
For Limited Time Get FREE Shipping. Use Promo code: giftbox-free-shipping
This high quality porcelain pour-over cone from Melitta gives you a deliciously strong cup of coffee, with a very clean mouth feel.
7 Easy Steps To The Perfect Pour Over Coffee
- Step 1: Tap water will handicap your flavor, so only use filtered or spring water.
- Step 2: Place your paper filter in the pour-over cone and rinse it with hot water. Rinsing the paper filter helps to get rid of any papery taste, and also aids in the coffee filtering process.
- Step 3: Grind your beans for cone drip. That’s the finer side of a drip grind. Use 3 TBSP of grounds per 10oz of water for medium strength. Use 4 TBSP per 10oz for strong coffee. Use 5 TBSP per 10oz for REALLY strong coffee
- Step 4: Set your pour-over cone on top of your mug or carafe.
- Step 5: Use hot but not boiling water. Pour the water in a circular motion making sure to cover the grounds evenly. only pour enough water to get the grounds to start blooming. Blooming basically looks like the grounds are expanding. Once the grounds start to bloom allow them to sit for one minute.
- Step 6: After the one-minute bloom, pour the remainder of the water in a slow and steady fashion down the center of the pour-over filter.
- Step 7: Once the water has finished pouring through the filter then you know your delicious cup of pour-over is ready to enjoy.